What if I move?

Please contact the City of New Berlin to cancel your automatic payments.  If your new residence is served by the New Berlin utilities, you simply fill out a new Agreement Form and send a new voided check.

Show All Answers

1. Will I still get a bill from the New Berlin utility?
2. When will my payment be deducted?
3. Do I pay any charges for the program?
4. How will I know my bill has been paid?
5. What if there isn't enough money in my bank account to cover the payment?
6. What happens if I change financial institutions?
7. What if I move?
8. Can my payments be deducted from a savings account?
9. How soon after I sign up will my payments begin?