Business of the Month

Pink Spring Sale Instagram Video Template

Congratulations to our December Business of the Month ~ Budget Boutique LLC.  They are a Target/Amazon surplus resale shop and boutique! 90% of their store consists of brand new Target or Amazon items at a reduced cost of what you would find at Target or Amazon! The other 10% of the store is boutique home good items or items created by other local small businesses that they support in the area!

Budget Boutique's goal and mission is to provide the community with quality products at affordable prices! "If we wouldn’t put the product in our own home we won’t sell it to you!"

  1. Sarah Holtz

    City Clerk Administrative Specialist

  1. Joelle Erickson

    City Clerk Administrative Specialist