Mandel Group Development
Developer Contact Information
Mandel Group Inc.
- An application for a Comprehensive Plan Amendment was submitted to amend the Future Land Use Map within the City's Comprehensive Plan for the properties located at 1750 S. Moorland Road (includes Tax Key #’s listed from north to south, beginning at the intersection of Greenfield Avenue south along the east side of Moorland Road, up to the New Berlin Recreation Trail): 1158-990; 1158-991-001; 1158-993, 1158-994, 1158-989, 1158-991 & a portion of 1158-992) from Suburban Commercial to Suburban Commercial, Mixed Residential and Institutional with a Planned Unit Development Overlay.
- An application for a Rezoning was submitted to rezone the properties listed above from I-1 and C-2 to B-1/PUD, Rm-1/PUD, I-1 PUD & C-2.
- An application for a Land Division was submitted to created a 4-Lot CSM for the properties listed above.
- An application for a Use, Site and Architecture (File #: UA-2301691) to construct a multi-family housing development.
July 10, 2023 - Public Hearing on Comprehensive Plan Amendment & Rezoning
August 14, 2023 - Action on Comprehensive Plan Amendment, Rezoning & CSM
Use Approval Request for the Multi-Family Housing - File #: UA-2301691
October 2, 2013 - Plan Commission tabled the request.
November 6, 2023 - Item to remain on the table.
December 4, 2023 - Action TBD
May 9, 2023 - Set the Joint Public Hearing date for July 10, 2023 for the Comprehensive Plan Amendment & Rezoning
August 29, 2023 - Common Council approved the requests for a Comprehensive Plan Amendment, Rezoning & CSM
Past Resources for the Comprehensive Plan, Rezoning (PUD) & Land Division requests.
- Location Map (PDF)
- CSM (PDF)
- Zoning Comparison Map (PDF)
- Future Land Use Comparison Map (PDF)
- Concept Master Plan (PDF)
- Mandel Project Letter (PDF)
- Mandel PUD Ordinance # 2679 (PDF)
April 13, 2023 Plan Commission Meeting & April 10, 2023 Neighborhood Meeting Presentations: